Friday, April 2, 2010

bppaper6

25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

New International Version (NIV)


Galatians 5:25




25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

New International Version (NIV)


Psalm 90:2



2 Before the mountains were born
or you brought forth the earth and the world,
from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

New International Version (NIV)


John 12:36




36Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

New International Version (NIV)


John 12:36




36Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.
Bp169

I haven't got to use my groups in my address book because I sent my sermons blog to so many people yesterday. The process of things was something Lord Jesus just enlightened me on at prayer. But that was in bp168. This evening, I should be able to mail again. I just tried to mail the 6 groups again, but found instead of mailing them it said some addresses weren't recognized. I was blaming outnumbering my limit yesterday and it turned out some addresses weren't recognized. So I used addresses I already mailed. Now I’ll see if that does the trick…. No! UGH! It’s more trouble than before! That makes me think of divorce. Did you know it’s been said the church is divorcing more than the world is.? I’ll look that up. Divorce rates among Christian groups:
The slogan: "The family that prays together, stays together" is well known. There has been much anecdotal evidence that has led to "unsubstantiated claims that the divorce rate for Christians who attended church regularly, pray together or who meet other conditions is only 1 or 2 percent". 8 Emphasis ours]. Dr. Tom Ellis, chairman of the Southern Baptist Convention's Council on the Family said that for "...born-again Christian couples who marry...in the church after having received premarital counseling...and attend church regularly and pray daily together..." experience only 1 divorce out of nearly 39,000 marriages -- or 0.00256 percent. 9
A recent study by the Barna Research Group throws extreme doubt on these estimates. Barna released the results of their poll about divorce on 1999-DEC-21. 1 They had interviewed 3,854 adults from the 48 contiguous states. The margin of error is ±2 percentage points. IT makes me ponder prayer again. The survey found: bullet 11% of the adult population is currently divorced. Bullet 25% of adults have had at least one divorce during their lifetime. Bullet Divorce rates among conservative Christians were significantly higher than for other faith groups, and much higher than Atheists and Agnostics experience. After I was recently told prayer means you will not be getting into an ugly marriage, I thought of what I just said. Christians were significantly higher than for other faith groups, and much higher than Atheists and Agnostics experience. I was told all you have to do is pray for your marriage. So after I was told prayer takes care of it, I thought of all the people in church getting divorced. (Boohoo, I've been rejected by 181 women, lol.) Yes, the milk Mom got I'd gladly give to the church pantry. But it’s NOT MINE!!! You cannot give other people’s stuff away. I think 3 gallons is too much and some will get spoiled, but again, it’s not mine!!!! When you give other people’s stuff away, that is thievery. Granny was the world’s worst. When she saw I loved something in the fridge, she’d always offer some to people. They always had visitors. I learned to not say I liked something that way. And that's wrong. If I have something, I should share it. Only, it’s different when somebody is sharing your stuff for you. please do not ask me for something that belongs to somebody else. If you want it for the needy, you need to ask the person with it. But when another person has possession of something you want and I take it from them to give it to you, I’ll be thrown in jail. When you break the law, you go to jail. You do not get blessed for giving stuff to people that belongs to other people. Divorce happens after a couple, maybe just 1 spouse, thinks they're better off single. I remember when Mom divorced Dad. She couldn't get my little brother’s playpen in the car. We went to her parents. Also, I remember when her dad called her to say my little brother had killed himself 28 years later. The writings and imagery that have formed and fueled apocalyptic belief for over two millennia. Apocalyptic Literature in Judaism and Early Christianity. A summary of some key examples of Apocalypse literature during this period, and where the Apocalypse of John (Revelation) fits into this early history. Disaster, Catastrophe, Day of reckoning, Judgment Day, End of the world, Destruction. Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of mankind. Today the term is often used to refer to Armageddon, also referred to as the end of the world, which may be a shortening of the phrase apokalupsis eschaton which literally means "revelation at the end of the æon, or age". In the Christian tradition, 'The Apocalypse' refers in particular to the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible. First Enoch This is an early Jewish apocalyptic text (about 250 BCE) which was written by an anonymous Jew who wrote under the name of Enoch. It borrowed images from Greek mythology which were to resonate through apocalyptic literature down to the Book of Revelation. These images included Satan, Hades, the fallen angels and the conflict of good and evil. That makes me think of betrayal, in a way. If you are giving stuff away that belongs to other people, you need to feel uncomfortable with yourself. With the world coming to an end like it is, disruption makes everything difficult. If prayer made divorce, obsolete there’d be much less divorce. Apocalyptic Literature would be much more applicable. Oh, really? Didn't stats say atheists and agnostics have much less divorce? That tells you the devil is more worried about union of the Christian. The Book of Daniel is set four centuries earlier during the Babylonian captivity and tells the story of Daniel. Nebuchadnezzar. Please pray for Haiti!!!! Tell all the prayer chains and your friends! Please pray for Haiti!!!! What irony! I was just watching New Orleans and Arizona play football. Halftime I finished my daily Bible reading. After talking about divorce and prayer not to get in a bad marriage and church outnumbering everybody, look at what I saw and took note of: 1 Kings 11:19 (New International Version) 19 Pharaoh was so pleased with Hadad that he gave him a sister of his own wife, Queen Tahpenes, in marriage. [-] I started reading the Bible in 98 and I saw marrying so much in the Bible and on TV that it became all I wanted. Then after 181 women rejected me, it’s the very, very last thing I'd ever, ever want to do in my life! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! I felt such a shift in my desires and every last bit of that was an answered prayer. When I was talking about the milk sister gave Mom, I made it sound like I could do with it what I wanted. When I asked Mom, she said she started drinking a cup at night to help her sleep. I'd give it away if were mine. Yes, I can use it for me, but to give it away changed her mind. As I watched the game, it hit me there's a lesson behind this. Did you know there's a reason for everything? First of all, humiliated, I learned the lesson of giving people’s stuff away by accident. Then the person needing Mom’s milk is another thing. To get it from me is fine, but to get it from Mom, as I tried, well, that's another thing. Granny used to cook every day for people. And that's why it feels so good when I do. Maybe I brought up the milk from Mom for the same reason. Go to church with me. I cannot go to Sunday school because of the preplanned dinner. Good thing I know. I hate to have my plans changed, first is balcony. Service is beginning. I keep thinking of a better feeling than the church and I know not 1. I told Ernestine I had 3 gallons of milk. But really 2 given to my part of a gallon. So where do I put 1? I take it to the fridge for the food pantry tomorrow. Here I am. A life God changed. I came to the Holy Ghost. I want my life to praise the Lord. Jesus reigns. Let the people shout. We will sing and shout. Angels shout the redeemed have come to celebrate. Darkness trembles at God’s Name. I see a gray beard man and think of my uncle pushing my wheelchair to watch the traffic as he stood there and just cried. I do not remember either one. I was just told about it. It was before my aunt divorced him. 1990 he and I were making sometimes 2 thousand dollars a day, laying carpet. I'd make 80 on those days. Sixteen hours. Where’d the money go? The Sovereign God is good. Water baptism next week. 1 service 10:45a. Financial report and dinner 5 dollars later. Martin Luther King days. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=109332311&albumID=2040825&imageID=31864715
Church office closed. New group people coming. That's the twenty-fourth. Offering.
John twenty-four:13
2 cor 8:9 smmrs
The Lord Almighty wants us to bless others. Forever offer of salvation. Jesus rose and conquered the grave. Take mercy as You find me. All my faults and failures. Savior,, He can move the mountains. Forever Author of salvation. The Sovereign Lord is mighty to save. Shine the light and let the whole world see. There's Pastor Anthony and it’s exactly 9a. Matthew 8:18 (New International Version)
The Cost of Following Jesus
18When Jesus saw the crowd around him, he gave orders to cross to the other side of the lake. [-]
Pray with somebody. God Almighty tells Peggy to tell me to write a biography. I've tried that so many times. But I think of the lies and misleading, and ridicule, ridicule, ridicule, ridicule in school and cannot finish it. Wait! Jesus Christ told her that to show me where I need to change!! Now I see! It’s my weakness! I took 10 years of ridicule by EVERYBODY for good grades,, got promised a vehicle for making them, then on my sixteenth birthday at Golden Corral family said the promise was my dream!!! I can talk about it here. So why is a book so much different? I'm glad Peggy said that. Essential Goals. Have you written down goals? For worship? Choose to belong. Get in a party of 2 or more people in the Lord’s name. That's when Peggy tells me what the Sovereign God tells her. Make your goal your desire. I just finished my daily Bible reading regimen. It’s something I've done 11 yrs. Going on an 18th time read through completely. Show yourself freely to the Lord Almighty. Initiate. For growth, you have to do something you haven't done before.
Rom 8:29
Never stop becoming like Jesus. The Sovereign Lord doesn’t bring pain into your life. But teaches you through it. He taught me and gave me a taste change in my 181 rejections,, which were very hurtful, but now very hilarious. Pain was promised to us after what we did in the Garden of Eden. God Almighty uses trouble to teach us. To trust Him. because of the economy many have lost thousands of dollars. Trouble makes you surrender to Jesus Christ. The Sovereign Lord Almighty is more interested in what you are than what you do. You do not take your career to heaven. But your character. This is painful. Real life is about dealing with challenges. Of life. As how can you grow through this. What a coincidence! Peggy just told me the Sovereign Lord said to do something I have problems with doing,. Getting lied to is my biggest weakness! Mom just told me to change pants with cream corn, a small spot I could wipe off. Then something angering happened.
Mar 13:32-34
Jesus was tempted by the devil like us. But He remained without sin.
Mar 13 313:3-34
Teach me character,, Lord. When you go through something,, it’s ok to say you don't like this. Say, God, take it away.
It’s a chance to see if you became like Jesus. It’s easy to say you surrender. Keep your Spiritual journal on a pad of paper. write what you are dealing with and how God Almighty helped you deal with it. You'll see very, very incredible help and it'll be very, very valuable to you in time. please pray for the Haitian orphans. Pain helps you commit completely to God. keep tithing. Keep praying. Ask God to give you mercy. And^ grace. Get peace and strength. Keep a Spiritual journal. They're great when tough times hit. You'll be very, very gracious you have it. You’ll see what Jesus Christ has done in your life. You'll learn your character. 1 hundred to 150 thousand people were killed in Haiti. You'll learn more about you. remember the reward when you are in trouble.
2 cor 4:17
It’s more than feeling am. A life God. we’re living now and this is a very, very small portion. The Sovereign God uses temptation to teach us to obey.
Mt 4:1
The Spirit led Jesus Christ to the desert. But the devil tempted Him. Martin Luther says you cannot be in control of what birds fly over your head, but you can control what nest is built in your hair. Identify unGodly thoughts. Say get out of here, Satan. Honor God with every part of who you are. Only have a Godly diet. That's how you overcome temptation. Say you need this. Do not go down the path of destruction.
Ecc 4:10
Get in a Godly community. Get a Spiritual partner. Express yourself to somebody. Goals. Singles much better around a community. They're always going out. The Lord Almighty uses trespasses to teach us to be forgiving. The Sovereign Lord doesn’t tell them to do that.
Mt 27:39-forty
Think about Jesus’ many false accusations. There no comparison how much Jesus forgave.
Luke 23:34 (New International Version)

34Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."[a] And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Footnotes:

1. Luke 23:34 Some early manuscripts do not have this sentence.
Do not push my button is wrong. As you grow older, you learn having buttons to push is more trouble than it’s worth. Luke 23:34 (New International Version)

34Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."[a] And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Footnotes:

1. Luke 23:34 Some early manuscripts do not have this sentence.
[-]
When bad things are happening to you,, ask Jesus to help you understand it better. Remember God has forgiven you. God Almighty’s goodness. Joseph had a dream and told it. his brothers. They threw him in a pit, claimed he was killed, he was taken by others, sold into slavery, kept true to the Living God,, Who kept advancing him, making him eventually second to the Pharaoh, because he had forgiven his brothers for what they'd done. This helps me see how my wrath was holding me back in the past. Unforgiveness thwarts your development. Some people would be arguing with a tree if they didn't have you to argue with. Look at Joseph, sharing a dream,, eventually sold into slavery, made a prisoner, tons of misery, but because of his nature Jesus Christ was always with him. If you do not hear the Sovereign God, unforgiveness is likely a problem of yours. Joseph had released things. He prophesied over a man. Kept getting promoted. Potiphar’s wife seducing him was denied. Over and over. Denied. She got a part of his jacket. Made a false accusation. Jail didn't get better. Joseph didn't dwell on it.
Gen fifty:20
Do not be bitter. Let it go. (My painful rejections must be released.) We go through trouble to learn how to be obedient to Jesus.
Rom 8:17
Philp 2:28
I reach I just told Ernestine I will not be making it. That was on the phone 1 hour ago. I hear her telling the class. I come in and say sorry to rain on your parade. The dinner I was to attend got rained out. I said they have to stop celebrating. Ernestine is like Huh. I say I saw them dancing, giving each other high 5, and whistling. Pat agrees with that and Ernestine eventually catches on. Here I am. I get to later go see my newborn nephew and his long fingers like my long toes. That comes from the politician side, Lay. 1 time I saw an archive for him, JB Lay of Barrow county. Kathy has prayer. Roy has nineteen pounds to lose. He's in and out of the VA. Maryland has surgery soon. Go alone come home alone. Prayer. Today’s lesson: New Covenant,. Definitions of covenant on the Web:

* enter into a covenant
* a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
* (Bible) an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Al Ahd (Covenant Party) was a political party in Morocco.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(Morocco)

* Covenant is a band from Sweden whose music comprises a mixture between electropop, EBM, and industrial. They have been releasing their music since the early 1990s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(band)

* A covenant, in its most general sense, is a solemn promise to engage in or refrain from a specified action.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant

* The Covenant is a 2006 supernatural thriller film directed by Renny Harlin and written by J. S. Cardone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant_(film)

* Season eight of Stargate SG-1, an American-Canadian military science fiction television series, began airing on July 9, 2004 on the Sci Fi channel ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(Stargate_SG-1)

* The Covenant is a historical novel by American author James A. Michener, published in 1980.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant_(novel)

* In religion a covenant can refer to a promise between man and God: * Covenant (biblical), in the Hebrew Bible * Greater Covenant, in the Bahá'í Faith * Covenant Theology, in Christianity interpretations of a covenant surrounding Jesus's death and resurrection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(theology)

* Covenant is the third official full-length album by death metal band Morbid Angel. It was released on June 22, 1993. This album represented Morbid Angel's first foray into the mainstream metal scene, through their contract with Giant Records. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(Morbid_Angel_album)

* The Covenant is a fictional theocratic military alliance of alien races who serve as one of the main antagonists in the Halo science fiction series. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(Halo)

* Covenant is the title of an album by folk singer/guitarist Greg Brown, released in 2000. "Rexroth's Daughter" was covered by Joan Baez on her album Dark Chords on a Big Guitar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(Greg_Brown_album)

* Covenant, meaning a solemn contract, oath, or bond, is the customary word used to translate the Hebrew word berith (ברית, Tiberian Hebrew bərîṯ, Standard Hebrew bərit) as it is used in the Hebrew Bible, thus it is important to all Abrahamic religions. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(biblical)

* Covenant is the 16th album by the British hard rock band UFO. It is a limited edition 2-disc album, with disc 1, entitled Covenant, containing entirely new material, and disc 2, entitled UFO Live USA, containing a collection of classics performed live. ... Definitions of new on the Web:

* not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered; "a new law"; "new cars"; "a new ...
* fresh: original and of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
* raw: lacking training or experience; "the new men were eager to fight"; "raw recruits"
* having no previous example or precedent or parallel; "a time of unexampled prosperity"
* new(a): other than the former one(s); different; "they now have a new leaders"; "my new car is four years old but has only 15,000 miles on it"; "ready to take a new direction"
* unaffected by use or exposure; "it looks like new"
* newfangled: (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new; "newfangled ideas"; "she buys all these new-fangled machines and never uses them"
* in use after medieval times; "New Eqyptian was the language of the 18th to 21st dynasties"
* Modern: used of a living language; being the current stage in its development; "Modern English"; "New Hebrew is Israeli Hebrew"
* (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"
* newly: very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
* unfamiliar; "new experiences"; "experiences new to him"; "errors of someone new to the job"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* In the C++ programming language, new is an operator that allows dynamic memory allocation on the heap. Except for a form called the "placement new", new attempts to allocate enough memory on the heap for the new data and, if successful, returns the address to the newly allocated memory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_(C++)

* NEW is a television station broadcasting in Perth, Australia, and is a member of Network Ten. Out of the three commercial stations, NEW-10 ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEW_(TV_station)

* New is a successful Tamil language film released in 2004, in which S .J. Suryaah played the lead role apart from directing and producing the film. Co stars include Simran, Devayani and Kiran. New is a film about a 8 year old boy turns into a 28 year old man by a Scientist. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_(film)
agreement between 2 people. Or peoples. Ten Commandments is Old Covenant. 8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

13 "You shall not murder.

14 "You shall not commit adultery.

15 "You shall not steal.

16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Footnotes:

1. Exodus 20:3 Or besides
2. old Covenant not done away with just fulfilled.
3. Jeremiah 34:18
4. Covenant in Old Testament was with sacrificial animal. Walking between 2 pieces of an animal solid the contract.
5. gen 17:10-11
6. I tell about being baptized nineteen years old with preacher sprinkling water on my head.
7.
Ex twenty-four:3-8
To cut is blood involved.
8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

13 "You shall not murder.

14 "You shall not commit adultery.

15 "You shall not steal.

16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Footnotes:

1. Exodus 20:3 Or besides
2. Genesis 1-3. Creation, Christ to come, Adam and Eve
bad decision, or everything would be blessings. But they had to have the fruit. No worries if not. not. The Sovereign God killed the animal to make the clothing.
3. gen 3:15
4. is a future promise.
5. Gen 9:8-17
Gen 12:1-3
Abrahamic covenant is an agreement between two parties. There are two types of covenants: conditional and unconditional. A conditional or bilateral covenant is an agreement that is binding on both parties for its fulfillment. Both parties agree to fulfill certain conditions. If either party fails to meet their responsibilities, the covenant is broken and neither party has to fulfill the expectations of the covenant. An unconditional or unilateral covenant is an agreement between two parties, but only one of the two parties has to do something. Nothing is required of the other party.
We have been blessed by Jews. Act of circumcision is a Covenant. There was a Covenant with Jacob and the animal. Covenant with Joseph. Covenant with Israel. The Lord Almighty always keeps His side. Jeremiah was the first to speak about the New Covenant.
Jeremiah thirty-one:thirty-one-thirty-seven
Thirty-one
That Covenant refers to later when Jesus makes the New Covenant. The Old Covenant wasn't working. The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. God Almighty saw man cannot live by the Old Covenant. So the Sovereign God sent His Son. There's no other sacrifice. Hebrews gives it the most attention. The New Covenant is a new level of obedience. Be sure to obey what the Sovereign Lord says.
Heb 8:6-9
Renew your mind. The Old Covenant was a thermometer to tell if you are hot or cold but couldn't change in the heart. New Covenant Jesus promises the Comforter. I was 17 years old 17 years ago when I had the wreck. What does 17 mean in the Bible? 17 ~ Victory (1 + 7 = 8), Kingdom of God, Righteousness, Fish symbol of Christianity. [-] I like that!!! Take the sin away to not sin. Do you ever Covenant with the Sovereign God? the Holy Spirit gets in you and cleans you. Think of your testimony. A member is crying over her confusion with the Covenant. When Marlo says going beyond the tithe is an example of God therefore giving you beyond your portion. That makes her understand. Contract. While I was in a coma, my family slept on prayer cloths and I credit that to a lot of miracles doctors witnessed. There was no chance they saw me ever getting out of my wheelchair! There's always been another side. Covenant is everlasting. I've been exercising 17 years and have a therefore race horse’s stamina. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
In smallgroup,, Dick tells me they don't have a 25 amp breaker. Afterwards I’ll tell him my uncle was a maintenance crew supervisor of a forty acre tire, Oliver, plant. Ernestine needs Marlo or Jornisha’s number and I do not have them. There's Doug and Hattie and Hattie in on her walker. I always think of mine in 93. Rick Dire and Trudy are here. He's thankful for our prayers he's seeing answered. Jack prays. Keep praying. Ernestine leaves. Rick wonders where. I joke we planned a surprise party for him and she went to get the clown. It’s Dottie’s birthday. I sing for her and everybody joins in. Our thermostat is torn up. I say it’s just a decoration. Next week is food week. Which is later called off. Today is mostly discussion. The Sovereignty of God. May Jesus direct it. voodoo being Haiti’s national religion makes you wonder. Define sovereignty. SOVEREIGNTY
Black's Law Dictionary
(Sixth Edition)

The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which any independent state is governed; supreme political authority; the supreme will; paramount control of the constitution and frame of government and its administration; the self-sufficient source of political power, from which all specific political powers are derived; the international independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign dictation; also a political society, or state, which is sovereign and independent.

The power to do everything in a state without accountability, --to make laws, to execute and to apply them, to impose and collect taxes and levy contributions, to make war or peace, to form treaties of alliance or of commerce with foreign nations, and the like.

Sovereignty in government is that public authority which directs or orders what is to be done by each member associated in relation to the end of the association. It is the supreme power by which any citizen is governed and is the person or body of persons in the state to whom there is politically no superior. The necessary existence of the state and that right and power which necessarily follow is "sovereignty." By "sovereignty" in its largest sense is meant supreme, absolute, uncontrollable power, the absolute right to govern. The word which by itself comes nearest to being the definition of "sovereignty" is will or volition as applied to political affairs. Define effectual. Definitions of effectual on the Web:

* effective: producing or capable of producing an intended result or having a striking effect; "an air-cooled motor was more effective than a ...
* legal: having legal efficacy or force; "a sound title to the property"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Producing the intended result; entirely adequate
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/effectual

* effectually - in an effectual manner; "Bismarck was constantly criticized by the more liberal newspapers, and he retaliated by passing an emergency decree that ...
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* effectually - In such a way as to achieve a desired result; effectively
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/effectually

* effectuality - The state or condition of being effectual
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/effectuality

* Successful in bringing about a desired effect.
www.godonthe.net/dictionary/e.html
God Almighty decides.
Is forty-four:6
God is self evident. That reminds me of how He shows you He sees your constant worship of Him,. Try it out.! There's no other God. He makes no mistake.
Jeremiah 10:10
Ac 17:twenty-four

Deu 4:39, 10:14
1 sam 2:6, 7
God is in control. Fully of you? we get free will. God is in control and has nothing to do with bad. God didn't plan sin. We say the Sovereign Lord is Supreme. But we have free will. The Sovereign God delegates authority. God’s plan is fulfilled. God is perfect. Read Echoes of Eternity. Have a relationship with Jesus. be careful what you hear from the Spirit. I remember our first week of fasting, hungry, thinking of my 181 rejections,, hearing God Almighty say if a woman rejects me, not to go out with her. That came because a former Perspective student said people change.
Gal 5:25
The Sovereign God is in charge. He doesn’t cause. Look at Job.
Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 91:1 Hebrew Shaddai
2. Psalm 91:2 Or He says
The Christian isn't bullet proof. Perspective means very, very much. All things are working for your good if you love the Sovereign Lord. The Sovereign God is always trying to show you something.
Ps 90:2
See things in eternity. We do not know what the Sovereign Lord us preparing us for. We later see it made us stronger. Sometimes we’re our worst enemy. I tell about calling my preacher because of what God Almighty said and he said God Almighty is preparing me for my job in heaven. We do not invest all time and energy in a single aspect when training a worker. We’re getting trained for our future job. This is temporal and nothing will last. This too shall pass. We need wisdom. Especially in talking to the lost. The lost do not understand God’s righteousness. The Sovereign Lord uses stuff to purge without making it happen. Sodom (Hebrew: סְדוֹם, Modern Sədom Tiberian Səḏôm, Arabic: سدوم Sadūm, Greek Σόδομα) and Gomorrah (Hebrew: עֲמוֹרָה, Modern ʿAmora Tiberian Ġəmôrāh/ʿĂmôrāh, Arabic: عمورة ʿAmūrah, Greek Γόμορρα) were two cities in the Bible which were believed to be destroyed by God.

For the sins of their inhabitants Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim were destroyed by "brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven."[Gen 19:24-25] In Christianity and Islam, their names have become synonymous with impenitent sin, and their fall with a proverbial manifestation of God's wrath. Cf.Jude 1:7, Qur'an(S15)Al-Hijr:72-73.

Sodom and Gomorrah have been used as metaphors for vice and sexual deviation. The story has therefore given rise to words in several languages, including the English word "sodomy," a term used today predominantly in law (derived from traditional Christian usage) to describe non-vaginal intercourse, as well as bestiality.
Haiti is teaching people to pull together.
John 17 Jesus Prays for All Believers
20"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them." [-]
More people in Haiti are pryg. They’ll have better housing. Nirys are getting opportunity to practice for coming jkobs. Haiti was already poor. God Almighty got our attention. Natural disasters. Acts of God. The John 1:15 (New International Version)

15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' "
You are not bullet proof under God’s umbrella of protection, but you are under God’s umbrella of protection. An orphanage in Haiti only got a little damage like a school in Haiti, receiving God’s favor. Clinton and Bush cane together. Faith based organizations are the biggest help. Just like with -.11 and the tsunami. Faith based people always help the most. I tell of my bygone bishop saying the Salvation Army supplied the terrorists with lawyers, but they don't think so. Did we effect weather with our pollution.? God is behind it? everything from God is on an eternal timetable.
John 12:36
The answer is temporary. Wrong perspective causes problems. Dire straits. We don't even have the right questions. So we don't have the right answers Haiti needs prayer not questions. CTN just got their first chance airing on Haiti in sole radios. Eternal timetable. God is in control. If people are gods like the cults say, why can't they fix our mess? I blame the Garden and we agree we need a blame,. People poison people. 3 year olds die of cancer. God is still in control. I think of Pam and my broken heart then my gracious perspective. Not to mention the 181 women to reject me, who I'm very, very thankful for. It fixed my body… in a way. 1 Corinthians 13:12 (New International Version)

12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. [-]
Now is temporary. It’s a matter of perspective. America is soooo blessed compared to the rest of the world! We’re a bunch of spoiled brats! It’s a matter of perspective. Enjoy what you have. We’re blessed. We should be humbled by the blessedness we currently have! With a wrong perspective, things cannot restore. We have so much comfortable. God will use the church to restore people. we will lift people and help them out. Prayer in the smallgroup sees effects. Prayers are appreciated. Like when I got home and saw my pants were never touched! I think of my blog and people praying for the people sharing it to be blessed and my prayer the people praying for them to be blessed also even more. Bible Papers Give to missionaries and pray Jesus blesses every sharer. Go to Myspace.com/michaeldeehouse and IN MY BLOGS are 15 years of sermons . The body of Christ needs to reach further to the people.



Pass around to be blessed,
michael"DEE"house
Give to missionaries and pray Jesus blesses every sharer. Go to Myspace.com/michaeldeehouse and IN MY BLOGS are 15 years of sermons




Bp168
Genesis 8:20
Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it.
Genesis 8:19-21
The fear of the Lord is seen in hating evil: pride, a high opinion of oneself, the evil way, and the false tongue, are unpleasing to me. Proverbs 8:13 I put my subscribers into groups to make the mailing process quicker. Please pray for Obama! Something we humans have always done is made the process quicker. Please pray for Obama! It took all morning. 2. Genesis 22:2
Then God Almighty said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."
Genesis 22:1-3 (in Context) Genesis 22
But now I have 6 groups of subscribers. Please pray for Obama! I'm so used to copying the groups off Word that I forget I have the groups in my address book. That's what happened the last time. My ministry began in 95. I think a lot of eternity because I stood on the threshold in my one on One encounter of Jesus in 93 it was an experience that made eternity very, very important to me. The devil was like a bed of ants stepped on when Jesus rose on the third day. Did Jesus yawn when He rose? I've always wondered about that. It was nobody but Him, so we’ll have to see beyond the Jordan. How often do you pray? A judge rewarded the ex husband with a fine to the ex wife. I wasn't listening and regretted it. I prayed to the Lord what was that? She later told the ex it wasn't worth 250 dollars like the judge said. Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! He answered my prayer! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! When the angel stretched out his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the calamity and said to the angel who destroyed the people, "It is enough! Now relax your hand!" And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. 2 Samuel 24:16 >> New American Standard Bible How do we explain the trau8mna at Haiti? We dnt. 3. Genesis 22:13
Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.
Genesis 22:12-14 (in Context) Genesis 22
You'd go crazy to try to understand everything God Almighty does. Please pray for Obama! It’s illogical to think you could at any point in time know what God Almighty is doing. Right when you think you know what He is doing something completely unexpected prevails. Please pray for Obama! I just got this email: Dear Reader:

Time is critical. Americans all over the country are fed up with the Obama administration. They don't want his radical healthcare program.

Citizens from states like Massachusetts, Nebraska, Florida and others are rising up as never before.

Even in liberal states such as Massachusetts citizens are showing their outrage over the Obama-Pelosi-Reid alliance and it's dismal record at creating jobs and inability to protect us against terrorism.
The Democrats know that the final vote has not taken place on the healthcare bill and that key senators and congressmen are starting to waver. Please pray for Obama!

The politicians in Washington have seen the latest Rasmussen poll with Obama's job approval down to 46 percent.

It is vital that we strike right now with a TV ad campaign in key states across the nation. States such as Massachusetts, Nebraska, Colorado, Florida and others must be targeted to expose the dangerous Obama-Pelosi-Reid healthcare plan and the trios out-of-control spending plans. Please pray for Obama!
4. Genesis 31:54
He offered a sacrifice there in the hill country and invited his relatives to a meal. After they had eaten, they spent the night there.
Genesis 31:53-55 (in Context) Genesis 31

If polling data and other indices of public opinion reflect the growing outrage at Obama, the liberals in Washington will think twice before they vote for more taxes, spending, and regulation.
5. Genesis 46:1
[ Jacob Goes to Egypt ] So Israel set out with all that was his, and when he reached Beersheba, he offered sacrifices to the God Almighty of his father Isaac.
Genesis 46:1-3 (in Context) Genesis 46

The League of American Voters will have a new ad this weekend exposing Obama-Pelosi-Reid and their allies. Please pray for Obama!

The League, where I serve as chief strategist, urgently needs to spend $500,000 this weekend and beyond in states like Massachusetts. Please pray for Obama!
6. Exodus 3:18
"The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, 'The LORD, the God Almighty of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God Almighty.'
Exodus 3:17-19 (in Context) Exodus 3 (The verses, I added.)

You can help this effort by Going Here Now

I believe this ad will galvanize public opinion against Reid and Pelosi and Obama and offer real checks and balances in Washington.

Please donate in the next 24 hours so the ads can have an immediate effect on the national debate — Go Here Now.
7. Exodus 5:3
Then they said, "The God Almighty of the Hebrews has met with us. Now let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God Almighty, or he may strike us with plagues or with the sword."
Exodus 5:2-4 (in Context) Exodus 5

Dick Morris

Paid for by the League of American Voters. Please pray for Obama! Contributions to the League of American Voters are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Please pray for Obama! Contributions from individuals and corporations are permitted by law and welcome. I take up for Barack Obama because I know he knows things we people do not know. Please pray for Haiti. 100 thousand dead. Maybe that's what it took to stop the growth of the devil. It’s easier to get on the right path than the flesh will say. The flesh makes it look impossible. 8. Exodus 5:8
But require them to make the same number of bricks as before; don't reduce the quota. They are lazy; that is why they are crying out, 'Let us go and sacrifice to our God Almighty.'
Exodus 5:7-9 (in Context) Exodus 5
Trying to get Dad and brother in church before their suicide was impossible. I knew better than being too expressive. My friend started church though because his mom wouldn't stop then the preacher spoke directly to his heart. My brother went, started dating a girl immediately, got dumped, and therefore quit the church. Then entered the path of destruction. Getting him to go to church before the rejection was a billion times more likely than afterward. The devil is coming between spouses the same way. Pride gets in the way of a lot. If you do not bend, God Almighty cannot have His way. God Almighty cannot make you to prosper like He desires if you are ornery. Mom’s staying with her newborn grandson tonight. 9. Exodus 5:17
Pharaoh said, "Lazy, that's what you are—lazy! That is why you keep saying, 'Let us go and sacrifice to the LORD.'
Exodus 5:16-18 (in Context) Exodus 5
The dog will not go outside before bed. It’s because he isn't used to the setting, He, Montie, is like that. Mom is at my newborn nephew’s. Maybe that's why I stayed in bed and watched Leave It To Beaver. I got a principle out of it first thing. How strange. Wally heard Eddie’s gf laughing about him, calling him a creep. He told Eddie, who got mad and said he was never returning. When he did, he asked Beaver to help him make up. 10. Exodus 8:8
Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and said, "Pray to the LORD to take the frogs away from me and my people, and I will let your people go to offer sacrifices to the LORD."

He knew the girl was like that. Before the issue, Wally had used Delilah and Sampson to help Beaver understand something. You never hear of parables being used anymore on TV. Eddie showed how pride messes up friendships. 996 words ago pride was mentioned. It actually started out the paper. Then I stayed in bed to be ministered by it again. That's good. I'm proud and arrogant. My birth was in seventy-five and traumatic brain injury in 93. Both equal 12. 12 ~ Governmental Rule of "King AND Queen" (1 + 2 = 3), the Triangle - The Mystery, Governmental Perfection by Divine Authority, also the 11 + 1 = 12 (two witnesses unified in one Christ - the "other two on one side of the bank of the river and on the other side of the bank of the river in Daniel 12:5" ?), 12 tribes, 12 apostles.
The first book I wrote, started in 93, was about government! What irony! A smart boy becoming George Bush’s right hand man. To See A Brother’s Blood. 04 I learned my great-granddaddy was founder of Winder, Georgia, having owned hundreds Of ACRES. He was in with Jimmy Carter. A man's pride will be the cause of his fall, but he who has a gentle spirit will get honour. Proverbs 29:23 The more sin you shun, the wholier you'll be. Corruption is a weakener. Make sacrifices to be more holy. Think ahead. Do not dwell on your past. Fathom the goodness Lord Jesus has in store for you. My buddy came over and we played pool very, very much. He fussed how I was always recounting the past. Actually, in rehab, I spent years recounting what I remembered. Describing that to therapists to remember other things to remember other things to remember other things to remember other things. Without that, I wouldn't be remember anything about my past. Soon after rehab, my buddy said I still only talked about the past. I still have trouble thinking about my future. That reminds me of the psyche of a character I'm writing about. If you do not get over your grief, it'll mess you up. If you dwell on unhappiness, you're doing yourself more damage than anything. You have pain come your way to give you a new perspective to make Lord Jesus’ work possible. But by giving you this needed perspective trouble is missed and bonuses are gained. The biggest bonus you get is greater opportunity to bless Lord God Almighty. Everybody wants to go to heaven. Nobody wants to die. It’s nice to have a good reputation. I told John Cena he was my favorite wrestler. He acted surprised. He looked impressed. I just heard a long list of stars who visited a town, but John Cena received incomparable laud compared to them. It’s like pro football player Garrison Hearst. As a teen, in his apartment, he treated me like a star. Reverse in roles? Think about Chuck Norris. He met a karate trainer, who said he was a saint, literally. A very nice guy. Every time the trainer saw him anytime of the day he was doing the exercises the trainer showed him… sixteen hours a day. Chuck Norris was in a wheelchair. The speaker, speaking to my group, told what an angel he was. So did my cousin, who was in Air America with him. His army troop. Speaking of stars, Michelle Grizzle was in a movie with Whoopi Goldberg, and seated on my pool table, was amazed as she recounted how sweet Whoopi was. I think of other stars who do not get rave reviews for their personality too. I do not want to be classed with them. The world shuns the Christian. It’s worldwide. If you are seeking Jesus and desire your eternal inheritance, get ready to see the world’s true colors. I wanted to see a game last night and prayed to the Lord to see it. When I turned the TV on, I saw my team had just won the game. I wish I'd seen it. But at least my team won. Jesus chose not to answer the prayer as I wanted. It reminded me of the one in power. Unanswered prayers are blessings in the long run. The 181 women to turn me down are 181 nasty relationships I didn't get into. You can tell by the laughter of a person if they know what is being said. Some kids are too young to know some things. But when you see them laughing hard at something they shouldn't understand, you know they understand. Pain helps you see the other side of the equation. Then you see you are not missing out on so much afterall. If you think you are at complete loss, you think God Almighty is unfair and you are wholly cheated. Shun the very appearance of evil and praise the Lord nonstop. Every day and you`ll see blessings almost overwhelm you. you'll be blessed so much you get sick of the blessings. Mammon will not be like it used to be. I'm about to go to prayer. What a great thing. People are sleeping late 7 I'm going to get blessings. It’s a choice we have unless we have to work. Then I’ll come home and proofread my book some more. I've written hundreds of Spiritual Growth books I make available Give to missionaries and pray Jesus blesses every sharer. Go to Myspace.com/michaeldeehouse and in my blogs are 15 years of sermons And I've written twenty-one fictions. The opportunity was my prayer even in the third grd. I knew then writing was my calling. 1 page stories were hug tasks and felt like that's what I'd always do. Thoughts of a book were intimidating. Now books are all I do. in 2 months, a book is done. I see my skill grow greatly every book. Editors are expensive, so please pray an editor takes me on and shares the royalties with me. Or maybe I find a publisher with editors on hand. The Lord works things out in ways we could never imagine because the Lord has resources we could never imagine. ESPN said that game I missed yesterday was a great game, but I still missed it. That's ok. God Almighty is still in charge.
I reach prayer! People are slowly arriving!
Genesis 25:twenty-one Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. [-] When I realized I'm talking to the King of kings and Lord of lords, I remembered this is my Buddy… Abba Father! I felt unbelievable joy in Who I have connections with. I spoke in tongues because I cannot express the amazing love I feel for the Lord. By all means I want my ministry to be used by all preachers all over the world, but I know only a tiny portion is accessing my blog. Myspace.com/michaeldeehouse. # Exodus 9:29 Moses replied, "When I have gone out of the city, I will spread out my hands in prayer to the LORD. The thunder will stop and there will be no more hail, so you may know that the earth is the LORD's. [-] After praying in tongues awhile, the Lord helped me understand the agonizing pain I sometimes feel by saying a process has to happen to make me see things the way He wants me to see them. That's when I realized point C cannot be reached unless I go through point B.It took happenings to give me an all new perspective from what I used to have. So I became very glad in prayer today as I felt Jesus disclosing needed things. That was a blessing and a half! It gave me the view I needed for the understanding that'd make me what I need to be. I'm proud and arrogant, so the humility has to come to make me what is need. # 1 Samuel 2:1 [ Hannah's Prayer ] Then Hannah prayed and said: "My heart rejoices in the LORD; in the LORD my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance. [-] Things would be so much easier if people didn't exist. People get beliefs and the Spirit and the flesh begin war in them and they're not less miserable unless they make you more miserable. # 2 Samuel 7:18 [ David's Prayer ] Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said: "Who am I, O Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? [-] I have over 10 thousand junk mails because I do not delete them. It’s easier to get them reach 20 thousand then close the account before I start it up again. 2 Samuel 7:27
"O LORD Almighty, God Almighty of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, 'I will build a house for you.' So your servant has found courage to offer you this prayer.
Bp1

Myspace.com/michaeldeehouse hundreds thousands words of sermons in MY BLOGS

Http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=520919220
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=2
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=3
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=4
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=5
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=6
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=7
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=8
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=9
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=10
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=366386182&page=11
.. ..
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=366386182

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=526421351

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=526421787


BP186
Free sermons in my blogs myspace.com/michael1housemyspace.com/michael1house

No comments:

Post a Comment